The question of student home internet access has become critical for MPS to plan strategies for continuous learning.
The purpose of this survey is to inform parents of the efforts MPS has to collect high quality data about home internet access and to use that data to move forward with the return to school plan.
The Goals are to:
- Understand the impact that home digital access has on learning outcomes
- Target available resources to students in need of access
- Determine the most effective connectivity solutions
- Assess options for state and federal funding to close the digital (homework) gap
- Meeting emerging Federal CARES Act reporting requirements
Parents please watch or read the attached documentation and access powerschool to fill out the Digital Equity Survey appropriately.
Thank you for your continued support!