There are many students at CLJMS who have severe allergies to peanuts/nuts. It is important that there is strict avoidance of this food in order to prevent a life-threatening allergic reaction. We are asking parents to help provide these students with a safe school environment.
Please be aware that for these students any exposure to peanuts/nuts may cause a life-threatening allergic reaction that requires emergency medical treatment. To reduce the chance of this occurring, we are asking parents not to send any peanut or nut containing products to school with your child which will be eaten in the classroom.
It is not against school policy to have peanut/nut items for lunch. We ask any food items brought into the school to be shared with other students not contain peanut/nut ingredients or have the possibility of cross-contamination of peanut/nut residue.
We appreciate your support. Please contact Mr. Osgood or Nurse Julie at 308- 832-2338 if you have any questions.